Prime Marina East Greenwich
East Greenwich, RI
Prime Marina East Greenwich is a well-protected deep water basin, overlooking Greenwich Cove and Long Point to the east.
The marina offers both wet and dry storage, launch and hauling service, as well as a ships store. In addition to the marina services, amenities include McKinley’s Pub for a great meal or drink, Dockside Maid Service for cleaning, waxing, painting and canvas repair, Electro Marine for all your electronic installation needs, and Oceanus Marina for engine service and systems repair.
Prime Marina East Greenwich is located at the foot of Division Street in historic East Greenwich and is a short walk to many cafes, restaurants and provisioning stores
- 186 wet slip marina accommodating boat lengths up to 300’ plus 100 moorings
- 170 dry stack storage spaces for boats
- Marine store, storage, launch and haul service (35-ton travel lift)
- Restaurant/pub, dockside cleaning, waxing, painting and canvas repair
- Marine electronics installation, engine service and systems repair